Monday, April 25, 2011

I am Issuing an Invitation...

To blog link spam me. :D

I have a bunch of new followers and I am trying to get to you with my followers box, but I can't always find you, or I forget or something comes up and I don't get to visiting. And I feel bad about that. So, if you read my blog, follow me, have my blog on your blogroll and would like me to reciprocate, please leave your blog name and URL in a comment for this post. (And for this post only, please. ;)) It will be easier for me to go down the list and get to everyone, rather than hopping all over the place, getting my fool brain all twisted in knots and making my ears smoke. lol

Since I own two Blogspot blogs, I have to follow and add new blogs while in IE (I run Firefox) so it is a bit of a slow process, but I promise, I will get to you.

Thanks and please, blog link spam me, here. :D

As I go down the list, I will delete each comment, just to keep straight what I am doing, so please, don't be hurt of you see your comment disappear. It just means that I have been to see you. :D

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! I'm a new follower and I've got you on my blogroll here
    http://kittyprettyfingers.blogspot.com/

    your blog is lovely and you have beautiful nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! I just found your blog today & I love it! You can check out my blog at http://mzcherrie.blogspot.com/

    Thank you!
    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D