Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hello gentle readers. Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate. :D

Today's manicure is a simple pastel skittle mani done with my Wet-n-Wild Bloom Collection stamped with Easter lilies.

From pinkie to thumb the colours are: Collecting Pollen, Cherry Blossom, Laughing Lilac, Bird Bath and Garden Hose. I applied Seche Vite and let it dry for a few minutes, then I stamped the lilies with Konad Special White polish and Konad plate # m36. I topped it all off with a second coat of Seche Vite.


If you would like to see swatches of these polishes without nail art and my review of them, that post can be found here. I used Orly Ridge Filling Base Coat in an attempt to perhaps only have to apply two coats of polish. No such luck. These polishes are jelly, can be streaky and with the shite brushes, well... Three were still needed.

I am slowly getting into a little better head space and feeling more as if I want to be interested in the things I have been, again and I will be drawing and announcing the winner of my Little Giveaway, tomorrow.

I am also hosting a giveaway for a Karmin hair straightener, a $129.00 value here if you would like to enter and try for it.

Okay. Time for me to bolt. Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great holiday (or day, as the case may be ;)) and may your polish never bubble.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! very pretty mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous easter mani!!! Happy easter :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it looks really pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mani. Hope your day is fabulous. Take your time. If people are getting crabby about your giveaway and a winner not being posted - then they are coming to your blog for the wrong reasons anyway and can go suck a lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your sweet compliments. <3

    LW, happily, no one has given me a hard time about the delay. My sweet readers have been very understanding. Which I really do appreciate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi :) I like you blog and your easter nails are very cute! Loving the colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this pattern, it looks so lovely and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, it reminds me of candy. Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D