Saturday, February 5, 2011

An Early Valentine's Themed Mani

Hello gentle readers.

It is February and that means hearts and love and Valentines abound. Now, they are showing up on my fingertips. I did a simple Valentine's themed manicure, today. Red, white, some stamped hearts and a couple of sparkly red heart shaped stones.

My base colour is a red Color Club polish I bought in a box set from Ross. There were no manes or numbers on the bottles or package so I have no clue what name this polish is. It is a nice red crelly, opaque in two coats. Slightly fussy, but levels nicely and is shiny and slightly squishy looking. It is a blue red, but it photographs warmer. I have no clue why. lol If anyone knows what this polish is named, I would love to know. Tho it isn't a life or death thing. I can go with "Red". :D

I stamped with Sinful Snow Me White with a Konad and a BM plates. Then I added a little red crystal heart on my ring finger nails. Topped it all with Seche.


I like this polish. Another red to add to the family.

I have decided that it is time to purchase some stamping polish. Regular white, pink and so forth just doesn't give me a nice, bright, clear image. As soon as my budget loosens up a little I am going to get some basic stamping polish colours. I think I will like how my manicures come out, better.

It is a little warmer, today. We have a window open and it is nice to have some fresh air in the house.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great weekend and may your polish never bubble.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Sometimes the stamping polish really is worth the investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love your new banner! Thanks for sharing! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just get better and better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D