Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mini Big Lots Haul

Hello gentle readers. I hope that you had a good weekend and those of you in the snow are staying warm and safe.

Thank you for your kind remarks in comments on my last post. You are all so sweet. <3

So, today I was in Big Lots and my husband and I were drifting around the store, looking as stuff and chatting. I had it in the back of my mind that a lot of people are now finding Revlon Purplex at their local Big Lots, now. I wasn't really expecting to see it there. After all, none of my local drugstores, Target, Walmart or other retailers had it from the time it first hit the shelves months ago. why would I expect it to be in my local Big Lots? I got over to the beauty section and... There it was. A Purplex display. With four bottles in it. Priced at one dollar a bottle.

I don't think I need to tell you what I did. Oh, yeah. Piggy, here. *oink! oink!* I grabbed all four bottles. I am almost embarrassed and ashamed of myself for being greedy. Almost. ^^

I also found a Wet-n-Wild Wild Shine in Black Creme for a buck and a LA Colours Art Deco striper in Intense Pink for a dollar, too. I thought it might make a nice stamping polish, in addition to striping. There were some Loreal Jet Set duos for two quid a piece that looked interesting but I didn't have a lot of extra money to be blowing on polish, today so I decided to content myself with my hoggish little haul, paid for my goodies and got out of there.

Funny how no stores in my area had Purplex all this time, then they show up at Big Lots. Oh well, I have the polish, now. And, I paid a lot less for it than I would have at CVS or Wag's. So, it was worth waiting for. :D

Oh! Little Hoggish Haul pic:

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha, awesome haul :)

    I have been wanting Purplex SO bad but I can't seem to find it anywhere!! Grrrrr, lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I found the regular revlon polishes but not the purplex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! that's awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness I bought four bottles at my Big Lots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep stalking our Big Lots, but have not had any luck. I would have taken it as an omen that the Nail Polish Gods wanted me to have all 4 bottles. Clearly, the display was meant for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice haul i cant seem to find perplex and im quite perplexed 'bout it..at least green bay is winning-hows about a swap? holla pgreenlee@wi.rr.com just trying LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap woman!! You grabbed Perplex for a buck?! Awesome. :) I picked up that same colored striper at Dollar Tree earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found it tonight at my Big Lots too. I've been looking at every drugstore in my area for months. HA! I bought a few too many too, but I couldn't HELP it! It's so pretty.

    Congrats on you haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your "piggy" comment. It made me laugh! I've done that too. I've been looking for so long that I have this overwhelming need to grab them all and horde them for a while. Next thing I know they turn up in a giveaway because I'm done feeling the need to have extra. LOL ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul. Wet n Wild Black Creme is my absolute favorite black.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D