Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Manicure of the Moment

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have a long time longed for polish to show you. It certainly isn't anything new and has been seen and compared all over the blogs. If you are sick of it, I apologise. But I am not. Sick of it. I have wanted this polish since it was released last Fall and I finally found it and am so happy to be able to show it here.

Revlon Purplex. Greyed purple creme with a beautiful shimmer that fires in bright light and in the sun. Opaque in two coats, this polish is fairly easy to apply. It tends to be a little runny and wanted to flood my cuticles so I had a little cleaning up to do as I went along. Dry time is not too bad. I topped this with Seche.






All pictures were taken in direct sun. I had some pretty shade shots but there were too many reflections of my hand and camera in them. One small thing wrong with shiny polish, I guess. lol
I had to wait a long time to get this polish. Now that I have it on my nails, it was definitely worth it. This colour is gorgeous and in my humble opinion is every bit as pretty as it's highbrow cousin. :)

If you are lemming this polish, if you can't find it or just want a backup bottle and are kicking yourself because you didn't grab one when you could have, please enter my giveaway. Two followers will each win a bottle of this oh-so-pretty polish. 

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a wonderful evening and may your polish never bubble.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't this one gorgeous?! I found a couple at Big Lots (after reading your post, I believe) and got one for my bestie and one for a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks absolutely AWESOME on your nails. This is a fun polish to own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never get tired of seeing this beautiful color swatched. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails are so beautiful! im jealous!! they are beautifully shaped and the perfect length!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Paradoxal and Barry M Dusky Mauve and I would buy this one too if I saw it around! I love these types of colors so much! But I heard that this one won't be sold in Canada... boo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D