Saturday, January 29, 2011

Redecoration Day

Hello gentle readers.

Today, I was trying to decide whether or not I wanted to change my polish when it hit me, don't change it, stamp it. So, I grabbed Konad plate m65 and China Glaze 2030 and went to it. I am pretty happy with how this polish looks with Zoya Crystal. My stamping technique is hardly flawless, but it is getting better. I am not too worried about small flaws, after all your average person isn't going to be examining my nails in macro mode. :D I topped this design with Seche Vite.

 In sunshine.

In shade.

So, there you go. Redecorated nails. A fresh take on an old manicure. :D

I got a new toy, yesterday. Husband surprised me with a new smart phone. He knew what I like and was looking at and he snuck into the Verizon store and bought me an LG Vortex. He also bought and put on a red jelly silicone skin. He said that he chose that one for me because it looked like my nail polish. Awww! He thought I would like it and he was right. :D It runs on the Android 3G wireless network and it is a joy and so much fun. I thought it was going to take me forever to get the hang of using it. I am not a techie type, but it was really easy to get to know. Once you get the rhythm of things, it is intuitive and fast to pick up. I am now a smart phone convert. And way too fond of Facebook in the palm of my hand. :D

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great weekend and may your polish never bubble. 


10 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love this stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamping!

    I got a Droid last year and am surprised by how much I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this nail look! It looks like an uber-chic wallpaper..and I mean that in the best possible way. And your hubby..what a sweetie! How he got you a phone and a jelly case made me say 'Awwwww'...hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I have a ?. Have you ever tried those nail polish strip sticker thingys? I keep wondering if they work and stay on. You stick them on and then trim...seems too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Draz, I haven't tried them. I would probably end up with them stuck to me in places they shouldn't go. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, girls. I like this combo, too.

    It was sweet of him to get me the phone. That thing is a lot of fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, you did it well! It's pretty, looks like stick-on. You are very lucky to have a sweet husband. Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just realized your nails look like your blog background! Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent gift from hubbie and I love the stamping...great idea instead of taking it all off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D