Monday, January 17, 2011

Manicure of the Moment

Hello gentle readers. How was your weekend? Mine wasn't too great. But I am finally beginning to feel a little better. The 'flu sucks, let me tell you. Bleargh!

After wearing my last manicure for a week, I finally felt up to changing my polish. I will say, that for a week old manicure, Revlon Stormy held up quite beautifully. It was still in nice condition when I cleaned it off my nails, today.

I have Hard Candy Sky for you, today. A soft pastel blue creme with a hidden shimmer and, when in direct sun a surprising and beautiful sapphire blue flash. I tried and tried to capture the flash with my camera but it couldn't catch it. Sad, because it is special and I really wanted to show it.

This polish's formula is like a lot of pastel cremes. Somewhat streaky, but not too bad. I applied two coats and it is pretty opaque. I considered a third coat, but I was getting tired and starting to cough, again so I decided to wrap it up. I topped it with Seche. Topcoat finished it off and smoothed it very nicely.

I like this polish just fine and I will definitely wear it, again. Next time, I'll try three coats. :)







 All photos were taken in direct sun and are clickable, if you so desire.

Okay, I need to take off. I have some things to do and I am wanting my lunch. Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great afternoon and may your polish never bubble.

8 comments:

  1. you lucky duck! i want this color so bad! but my target is stinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tagged ya! http://polishlava.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this color the other day at Wal-Mart and really liked it, but didn't buy it :( Now I want it!
    I'm your newest follower and am loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOpe you are feeling better and better each day. I've been eyeing this color because I'm thinking it would make an interesting jelly for spring. It looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tagged you!

    http://naildesignsxox.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want this polish but cant find it :(

    By the way I've tagged you with the Stylish Blogger Award http://ladyluckbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with this color I wish they carried it in canada !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see you've already been tagged lol but here is one more for your awesome blog :D
    The Stylish Blogger Award:

    http://diavaslacquerbox.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    Diava
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D