Saturday, January 22, 2011

Konad Fun

Hello gentle readers.

Today I did Konad with plate m64 with Sinful Snow Me White. I topped it off with Seche. This is really subtle, due to the polish I used.


Konad is so much fun. And an easy way to change up a manicure, jazz it up and give it a whole new look. :D

Sorry about the crappy picture. My poor little camera is having more difficulty with macro shots. 

Jen, I don't know what to tell you about your issues with Zoya. Maybe trying a different base and topcoat will work? I hope that you figure it out, because Zoya really is the lovely. :D

Thank you for popping in. Have a lovely evening, everyone and may your polish never bubble.

5 comments:

  1. I so WANT those nails! ::lovestruck::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You know, thanks to you and the idea of using SA Basecoat and Seche, I'm loving my Zoya now! I'm happy wearing (and obsessed with staring at) Yasmeen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D