Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Nail Art Supplies and a Lotion Review

Hello kittens.

I am just popping in really quick to tell you about some nail art  supplies that were sent to me for a fair review by Jessica at Born Pretty Store.  I recently received the package and was delighted with what was in it. There was a large sheet of Christmas themed water decals, a bottle of black crackle polish, a wheel of rhinestones in different colours, a nail stamping kit with a plate, a stamper and scraper and a set of dotting tools. Everything was packed well and arrived in timely fashion from Hong Kong. The water decal sheet was crumpled, but that I believe was thanks to my letter carrier shoving and bending the envelope into my mailbox, rather than delivering it to my door. The quality of the items is nice. :)

I have been over to peruse the Born Pretty Store site and their selection is pretty expansive, their prices are really good and shipping is free. What more could a girl want? :D

Goodies for nail art fun. I will be posting reviews of the products as I use them, very soon. Once I get some time to actually sit down and do my nails. *whew!* Life is a little crazy, at the moment. lol

Okay, now for a quick review of some lotion I bought at Sally Beauty the other day.



Beyond Belief hand and body lotion in French Vanilla scent. It was ninety-nine cents. In the tube, this lotion smells delicious. So yummy, I wanted to eat it. When I applied it to my skin and began to rub it in the scent swiftly changed from yummy vanilla heaven to a sharp, chemical want to be floral that is supposed to be orchid. The lotion sank in fast, leaving no greasy feeling at all. Unfortunately, it isn't deeply moisturising enough for my skin. It may be fine for someone who doesn't have as dry skin as I do and is in water and cleaning supplies all the time.

Pros: Price. Yummy scent in the tube, rubs in fast leaving no greasy after feel. Cons: Yummy scent doesn't last, at all, morphs into a sharp, chemical scent. Isn't very moisturising. Would I buy this again? Nope.

Okay, I have laundry calling my name and some other projects asking to be completed. Some days it never ends. lol

Thanks for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

Some of the products in this post were provided to me by the company for a fair and honest review.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome information and items. Can't wait to see your reviews. I'm gonna have to get over there as I've been wanting Santa to bring me some dotting tools for a year now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting dotting tools for a while, too. I am tickled pink to have these. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D