Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Manicure of the Moment

Hello gentle readers.

Today's manicure is a bright and shiny look. I started with my usual China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat. Then I applied two coats of China Glaze Cheers To You. How lovely and fun is this polish, I ask you? Bright silver foil that applies like a dream, is perfectly opaque in two easy coats and isn't frosty or very brushstroke-y. Love. :D

I applied a coat of Seche and let things set up for a few, then I got down to a little nail art fun. I applied bell and holly water decals sent to me by Born Pretty Store for review too my ring finger and thumb nails. Then I added little clear rhinestones I bought from CVS to accent the bells and give them a little sparkle. I applied one coat of China Glaze Party Hearty to the rest of my nails, then topped everything with another coat of Seche Vite.



These photos were taken indoors by my Christmas tree, again. We still have no sunshine. Of course, it is going to clear up just in time to rob us of any chance for a white Christmas. Waaahhh... It is supposed to be sunny and near 60 degrees on Christmas. Bummer. :(

I am having way too much fun with all of these Christmas-y manicures and I will be a little sad when it is all over. But only for a moment. Because then it will be time to start celebrating the upcoming New Year on my nails.

Holy shit! I ordered my Konad plates from OC Nail Art yesterday and they landed in my mailbox, today! Fabulous, fast delivery. I am thrilled. Now, I am going to go open the envelope and admire my new plates. :D

Thank you so much for popping. I hope that all of your Christmas and Holiday dreams are coming true. Have a lovely evening and may your polish never bubble.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D