Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Manicure of the Moment: Simply Christmas-y

Hello kittens. How goes your day? It is lovely, here. Mid to upper sixties, sunny and mild. Weird weather for December in my neck of the woods.

Today's manicure is simply Christmas-y. It is a combination that has already been seen on a lot of blogs. But it hasn't been seen on this blog, yet. :D China Glaze Jolly Holly, a beautiful green creme with loads of subtle shimmer. On top is a coat of Wet-n-Wild Prancer and Seche Vite. I like this combination. It looks like the holiday without screaming it in your face.




Jolly Holly is a typical beautiful China Glaze creme. Dreamy to apply, easy to control. This particular polish is almost a one coat wonder. Some of my nails had perfect coverage in one coat, but I needed two, overall. Prancer is fine red square glitter and big red hex glitter in a clear base. Prancer dries a little dull, so for shiny, you need a topcoat.

Okay, so that is it, for now. Thank you so much for popping in. Have a terrific evening and may your polish never bubble.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm jealous that it is so warm where you live, it is so cold here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)

    I am actually so tired of the sunshine and warm temps. It is supposed to be cold, windy, even snowy, this time of year around here. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D