Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Manicure of the Moment: Happy New Year's Eve!

Have a swing from the chandelier good time, this New Year's Eve. Just remember to call a cab or have a designated driver, mmmmkay? Let's have a party-rific time, and get home safe and sound.

This wild party animal will be sitting home, watching TV and probably be snoring by eleven. Good times. lol

My New Year's Eve mani isn't exactly what I had in mind... I have a feeling that it might never be... lol Oh well. It is fun. And that is what really counts, methinks.

Or, maybe not. :P

I did this mani with two coats of Sinful Colors Secret Admirer and a quick coat of Seche. Then I stamped them with Fauxnad plates BM09 and BM08 with China Glaze Millennium. I added silver glitter at my tips with a striper and black "diamonds" set in silver glitter. Then I did a second coat of Seche to seal everything up.


Pic is clickable. I don't advise it... lol
It is a bright, sunny, colder than a witch's lunchbucket New Year's Eve day. Nineteen degrees with a windchill of 8. Frakking brrrr! I really need it to warm up. A lot. And melt this damned snow. Being trapped on this hillside unable to get out isn't making me happy. 

Bonus pic: My doggie in the snow. :D


Snow. Sucks. Do not want. 
Okay, so thank you for popping in. Have a great New Year and may your polish never bubble.


Some of the products used in this post were provided to me by the company for a fair and honest review.

6 comments:

  1. adorable! love the dog :) Happpy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice....I was thinking of you and the other nail bloggers as a new beauty supply shop opened and they were featuring OPI and China Glaze polish. I may have to take a run in for a new color. Love the new layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. Have a Rockin' New Year and may your mailbox be filled with awesome nail mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nails

    There are many styles of nails that follow. However, we must choose the type that suits them. We must also consider that should include, for example the style followed nails instead of the office not be suitable for viewers of the part and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D