Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blue and Silver Funky French

Hello kittens.

I should know better than to try to freehand a French. I did one nail, knew I was mucking it up but since I was committed, I just finished up as I was going. Next time, I am going to wait for my base colour to dry and use blue tape to guide my brush. *sigh*

For this manicure, I applied one coat of China Glaze Little Drummer Boy. This gorgeous blue creme packed with blue shimmer is a true one coat wonder. My tips are Pure Ice Strapless; a pretty blue fine glitter. I added dots with one of my dotting tools sent to me by Born Pretty Store in a pretty, no name silver by Funky Fingers. I topped it all off with Seche.

Except for it being all crazy uneven, I kind of like this manicure.

I really like the dotting tools Born Pretty Store sent to me. They make doing the simple nail art I can do much easier.

Okay, I guess I have to post the pic of this manicure. So here it is. Prepare yourselves.

 Gah! No more freehanding, for me. lol
Good concept, I think. Poorly executed. I don't think this manicure will be long for this world.

Thank you for popping in. Have a great evening and may your polish never bubble. 

Some of the products used in this post were sent to me by the company for a fair and honest review. 

5 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D