Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Manicure of the Moment

Hello Ladies.

Today I did a quick, dark manicure with Sinful Colors Rich in Heart. Black jelly packed with dark red shimmer. It looks black-burgundy indoors and bursts out in colour in direct sun. Application was pretty easy. I did two coats and topped it with CGFF. There is a little thinning and shrinkage at my tips... Due more to my application, I think than the polish.



I don't know what is with that goopy-looking bottle. Yuk. Sorry about that. lol

Thanks for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. :)

4 comments:

  1. I have this one too - it's such a lovely, classy color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this color is stunning! I have a lot of SC shades, but why don't I own this?? lol! Thanks for the great swatches! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D