Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Manicure of the Moment

Four days since I last darkened the door of this blog. Been busy. And that base coat mani held up really well. I got my first major chip this morning and finally broke down and changed my polish.

I did a quick paint job with one of my two successful frankens. A burgundy-plum jelly. Two easy-peasy coats. Mad, insanely shiny. Topped with Seche. I have a little staining, this polish is very pigmented and I am a klutz with a polish brush. lol But, now that I have washed my hands a few times, the stains are gone. But I am not taking more pics.

Lazy slag, I am.


It is cooler, lately. Which is nice because it feels more like Fall. Yesterday, we had the worst of a long string of storms and we had tornadoes in Arizona. Four touched down a bit north of us, just south of Flagstaff. A lot of homes were ripped apart and several people were injured. No fatalities, tho. Which was great. Tornadoes can be nasty and they kill a lot of people. We don't get a lot of tornadoes in this state. To get four confirmed full on tornadoes in one day is almost unheard of. What is this... The New Tornado Alley? lol

It is clear and sunny and breezy, today. More like typical weather in this area, this time of the year.

I hope that wherever you are your skies are clear and your breezes gentle. Have a great night and may your polish never bubble. :D

6 comments:

  1. beautiful colour on you and flawless application! gorgeous as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your application is neater than mine. I suck at cleanup! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Karen and Serena. I have become quite good at cleanup. I have had to! lol My polish skillz are sadly, sadly lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my frankens usually suck:( this one is beautiful:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! My Leetle nails, mine usually do, to. lol This is one of only two that worked out for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this franken. If you ever want to swap frankens....let me know. I'd seriously enjoy a small bottle of this. ;) dragonrhia(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D