Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Call the Waaaaahhhhmbulance!

I knew I needed to be careful, I knew that the slider window in my dining room can be stiff and I have to pull it carefully. I wasn't. I didn't.

I ended up with this:


Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!



*sigh*  I was cosing that damned window and it stayed in place and my hand kept on going and since my fingers were curled around the frame, my middle and ring fingernails on my left hand were ripped right down nearly to the quick. I was madder than a wet hen and the air turned blue with my expressions of dismay. Sadly, bits of my nails went flying and I couldn't find them, and the tearing of my middle finger nail made repair an impossibility. When I break nails, I do it right. lol

As you can see in the above photo, my middle finger nail got the worst of the event. It tore very badly and it was impossible to even it out, completely. If I had attempted to get it any more even, I would have drawn blood. In a week or so, it should be grown out enough to even it out. Until then, it is pale pink all the way.

I am so disappointed. My nails were just getting to feeling a little long, again and I was happier with them, then this happened. I thought about possibly leaving the rest of my nails long, but I just couldn't. Having two nubbins and eight longer would have driven me insane.

*heavy sigh*

Ah well. Such is life. And my nails will grow. They always do. But I am starting all over for the second time in just weeks and I am not all that thrilled about it.

Okay, on that depressing note, I am going to go. I think I will cheer myself up by checking out your blogs and looking at your lovely pictures.

Thank you for popping in, have a great night and may your polish never bubble. And be careful when closing those windows, girls. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that sucks! Really be careful with closing the window, my grandma actually chopped off a small part of her pointer finger and now its a little bit shorter than it used to be..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Seems to be a pretty...nailbreaking season to us right now! :)
    Cheer up, sometimes shorties are HOT! Bright reds look not whore-ish on them hahaha! just IMO.
    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the nailpolish wishes at the end:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I'm so sorry about the break. I have a couple windows that are 'iffy' and I'm always thinking about the fact that I'm gonna break a nail when I try to open or close them. :P Hate that! Still they look purdy in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post!
    I'm a big fan of opi polishes!

    By the way, as you love nail polish as much as I do, check out these NEW three nail polish on Ebay.com.

    They're on PROMO , LESS THAN $1!!
    Dont miss it!!!
    A.H. Nail Polsih Limited Ed. Exclusive on Ebay.com ONLY $0.99

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D