Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Manicure of the Moment

Hello fellow nail fanatics. How's stuff?

It's been a few since I was last here... I am not polishing very often thanks to the nubbins from hell. But I finally got enough tip wear to have to change my polish.

I did a quick mani with Essence Colour and Go in VIP Appeal. Nice, bright, pretty coral. Easy application, opaque in two. Topped with China Glaze Fast Forward. I like this polish and am kinda bummed that it is just a mini and I only have another use or two left in the bottle.






Urgh! I wish that these nubbins would grow, already! At lest I finally got my middle finger nail leveled off. It doesn't look all cockeyed, anymore.

Anyone else roasting in record high temps? We are. And I have to tell ya, I am sooo over this heat! Thankfully, it is supposed to cool off, next week.

Okay, chickadees. I have to motor. Thanks for popping in and have a great evening and may your polish never bubble. :D

4 comments:

  1. Great colour, and i think its not too bad to have short nails once in a while, especially with such a great colour on!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I am so glad I found your nail blog. I was on Long Hair Community and was getting Shermie Girl nail picture withdrawal on the Show us Your Nails thread. Love the pics! Beautiful nails!
    Janice
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=15863

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D