Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Manicure of the Moment

Hello there. :D

I just realised how long it has been since I last posted. I have been busy and my last manicure lasted pretty nicely and I didn't have any swatches to post.

Today's nails is a departure from all of the dark, vampy colours I have been sporting. lately. I did a fast, simple look with two coats of OPI Kiss on the Chic and a coat of Sinful Colors Pinkie Glitter. I topped it all with a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward. I am test driving it to see how it stacks up against Seche Vite. As much as I love Seche, and you know I loves my Seche, I am a little mad at them, right now. The price at my local Sally Beauty took a pretty sharp uptick. By more than two dollars. So I decided to try the China Glaze. I'll let you know what I think after I use it a few times.

 Indoor light without flash.
 Outdoors in direct sun.
 Close up of the bottle in the sun. There wasn't really any reason to post that one. I just did it for fun.

The OPI polish I used is a fave of mine. Squishy pink sheer. Love it madly.

The Sinful glitter is a Barbie/bubblegum pink base packed with different sizes of glitter from micro to regular size. It flashes in silver, gold and different colours. Application is a bit of a pain as the base tends to be gloopy and thick and it wants to pool in drips on the edges of my nails. I think I will thin it a bit before I use it next time. That should make it a little more pleasant to use. 

Ah, pink. :D
Thank you for popping in. Have a great evening and may your polish never bubble.

5 comments:

  1. I love it! so girly and cute. I agree about the Pinkie Glitter, it has that thick gel like base that can be a royal pain to work with. but it's worth it when it looks this good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it and I nominated you for an award on my blog(:

    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty color with the glitter! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so sweet and girly. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, girls. I'm glad that you liked it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D