Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Manicure of the Moment and A Little Haul

Hello there. :D

Today's manicure is the mind meltingly beautiful Orly Galaxy Girl. I ran into Sally to pick up a few things and ended up getting this polish at my husband's urging when he saw me slavering over it. lol

What can I say about this polish that hasn't already been said? How can I rave in a way that hasn't already been raved? I think I will just give with the pictures. :D










Top two shots are in shade, the rest in sun. I tried to get the different colours and shifts that this polish does. I think I caught some of it. But seriously, this stuff is best viewed in person. Photographs just don't do it justice.  But you can click to enlarge and get a real eyeful of the pretty. :D

Sorry there was only one straight on shot. The rest of them didn't come out, for some strange reason. I think I am wearing out my poor little camera. lolol

Like most Orly polishes, this one is a sweetheart to use. Two coats to smooth opacity. It was a bit of a pain to clean up. If I had known it would be, I would have been a little more careful. lol I topped this with Seche and that just adds to the shine and shimmer. 

I did a little haul, yesterday. In addition ot my Sally purchases, I popped into Walgreen's and snagged some Sinfuls. They are ninety-nine cents, no coupon, no limit. I got eight. :D 


Haul shot. :D From the left, Seche Vite, China Glaze Fast Forward (I have been reading good things about this top coat and I thought I would give it a whirl.) China Glaze Ravishing Dahling, Orly Galaxy Girl, Sinful Fiji, San Francisco, See You Soon, Pinkie Glitter, Nail Junkie, Hottie, Secret Admirer, Rise and Shine. 

So, there you have it. My nails, today and my little haul. 

Thank you for popping in, have a great night and may your polish never bubble. :D

3 comments:

  1. This color looks great on your nails! I think this is such a unique color, love it! By the way, you should try the lucernetainly look marvelous too, it's a really neat shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Galaxy Girl, I got it a week or so ago, very nice. Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I ever tire of seeing swatches of this color (including mine, lol). It looks fabulous on you and I LOVE the Sinful sale....I already bought 14. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D