Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Swatchity-Swatch

Hello there. Today I have swatch pictures for you. I took these a while back and since my Lemonade hasn't soured yet, I thought I would share.

My offering is Sinful Colors It's All About You. This is really pretty stuff, gentle readers. It is a clear jelly base packed with metallic glitter in gold, copper and bronze. Depending on the light, it also flashes red, yellow and green. It looks and feels like a metallic foil, on but it is glitter. A strange and wonderful animal, to be sure. This polish feels very "Autumn" to me.

I decided to layer this polish over Sinful Colors Show Me the Way, a beautiful grass green jelly with green and gold shimmer. I can't wait to try It's All About You over other colours like blues, greens, black, red, burgundy... I think I am going to need a backup bottle of this stuff. :D

Okay, on to what you are all waiting for. Pictures. I applied, from index to pinkie one to four coats, to see how it would look with light to heavy coats. One coat looks like Autumn leaves scattered across the lawn four coats looks like a metal foil.

Observe:


Taken indoors, no flash.

Taken indoors, with flash. 

Taken outdoors in direct sun. No flash.

Outdoors in sun. No flash. 

Out of focus to show the sparkle plenty. Taken in the sun, if I remember correctly. Please click any picture to get a better eyeful of the shimmery, glittery goodness.

So, my dears, what do you think? Do you like this polish? Will you go buy a bottle and try it over all kinds of base colours?

Thank you for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. :D

5 comments:

  1. autumn leaves scattered across the lawn on my fingernails yes i want to try that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking this a lot. I have got to find some. You wear it awesome-ly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn leaves is one of my all time favourite things in the world.

    Thanks, LW. :D You definitely need a bottle of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layers, I love the idea! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D