Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Review: Sinful Colors Snow Me White

Ah... It is the polish fanatic's Holy Grail. The perfect white polish.

This isn't it. But, Sinful Colors Snow Me White isn't a bad lower priced white polish. Like most white polishes, it can be a bit... Rubbery, stringy and thick. But it is less so than a few other white polishes I have tried to use in the past.

I needed three coats of this polish to get a smooth, even finish all over my nails. The first coat went on very nicely, if a little unevenly. The second coat was streaky. The third smoothed everything out very nicely. A coat of top coat finished it all off and added shine. All in all, not too shabby. Not perfect, by a long shot. But not too shabby.

I don't use white polish often, mostly for occasional French manicures, so this polish will do me nicely for a while.

Indoors, low light, without flash. You can see a tiny bit of streaking, but overall, I think that the finish is pretty good, for a white polish. 

With flash. Wow! How bright! Like over bleached teeth under a spotlight. ^^

(Okay, okay. I know... Meow!)

So, there you have it, a halfway decent, budget priced white polish. 

Still need to search for that Holy Grail "perfect white". Anyone have Indiana Jones's phone number?

Thanks for dropping by. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble. :D

5 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower.

    You have an awesome blog!! Love white polish. I haven't seen this one. Is it new? I'll be on the lookout for it. You wear it well :)

    http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I actually have a Holy Grail Perfect white: Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Lavender cloud. Before that it was this color, which, if you ad a few drops of thinner, actually performs perfectly, no stringiness or anything like that...

    You should definitely come check out some of my new designs and my GIVEAWAY!! at ForYourNailsOnly.blogspot.com

    I've done Andy Worhol, Van Gogh's Starry Night, and Where's Walso recently. Hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not crazy about whites... so I don't own any. If I do pick one up it would be for nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice white. I like to franken with it by adding colored loose powder eyeshadow. Its a great base for that. Otherwise, I don't wear whites. Love S.C. tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have any white nail polish like this...I have pearl ones and colours like that...
    I definetely have to buy one white nail polish!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D