Monday, August 30, 2010

Manicure of the Moment

Hello there. :D How's tricks?

Today's manicure is a simple one. Orly Lemonade. Soft, sweet, gentle yellow creme. This polish requires three coats to be smooth and opaque. Top coat helps even more. I love this polish. In spite of needing three coats, it is easy to work with and the happy sunshine on the tips of my fingers is definitely worth a little extra effort.

Forgot to add that this polish is also very easy to clean up. So if you are a sloppy polisher like I am, never fear. A few minutes with a cleanup brush and a little acetone and no one will ever know.  ;)

  
Taken indoors without flash. 

I decided to apply a decal on my left ring and right index finger nails. Sometimes, Seche makes these decals lift and bubble under the top coat. That happened today and I had to press them back down flat. Bleargh. :p

What is your favourite yellow polish? 

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

8 comments:

  1. so pretty! this is such a nice yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color too much, I think...I mean, it's yellow but it is so gorgeous! And that Nail decal is so darling! =) This is my favorite yellow but I also like China Glaze Solar Power cause it has little shimmery bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Smita. :D

    I do like this yellow, Aggie. It is such a soft, fresh, happy colour. China Glaze Solar Power, huh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great polish. I happen to have yellow polish on today, too. But mine is bright, bright bright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know... I stopped by your blog and was like, "Hey! I'm wearing yellow today, too!" :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to the pale yellows! My fav is another orly pale and a brother of this one, Spark, which has subtle shimmer to it.
    Cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty yellow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. My fave yellow polish this summer was NK Amarillo. However, I've been eyeing AVON's Sunshine. I can't wait to buy that soon. Hubby wants some SkinSoSoft, so I'll just tack on my np. LOL I love your addition of the decal. Makes me want to change my mani already. Just did a fresh one last night while watching Mad Men. LOL Thanks for sharing. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D