Friday, August 27, 2010

Manicure of the Moment

Good afternoon.

Today's nail look is one of the new Finger Paints Autumn collection. Autumn Moonlight is a beautiful blue shimmer packed black jelly. Opaque in two coats. Topped with Seche, of course. :D The colour is dark but doesn't look black. It stays blue. The formula is nice. I, of course made a mess of things and had to do a lot of cleanup. In fact, I got a little over enthusiastic and made my gaps pretty wide. It is hard to see in person but in close up photos, they look immense. lol

Indoors no flash.

Indoors, no flash.

With flash. Click the pics to enlarge if you feel so inclined. :)

No sun pictures, today. It is deeply cloudy, today. We had a rock and roll thunderstorm, earlier. Wind thunder, lightening and a ton of rain pounded down outside. And poured onto my kitchen floor through the ceiling light fixture. Urgh! We have a call in to the landlord. 

 So, there you have it. My nails, today. Thank you for stopping in, have a wonderful day and may your polish never bubble.

7 comments:

  1. I like it, it kind of reminds me of NYC West Village.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blue...glad to see it is noticeably blue even indoors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! It looks soo nice :) I want itttttttt. Too bad there's no Sally's or Ulta in my area :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic (although it might have more green in it) Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Necessary Nails, I think that it is available on Sally's website. It was, last time I looked a while back.

    Savannah, NYC, huh? I haven't tried that brand yet but I keep reading good things about it.

    Serena, this is definitely blue. It doesn't turn black, but will go dark grey in some light and angles.

    Tasha, I have wanted to try that colour. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous color. Dark, rich, intense....all qualities I like in a nail lacquer. Hope you have a good weekend in spite of the flood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this colour... gorgeousness

    I hope your landlord is speedy round to repair!!


    R x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D