Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Manicure of the Moment

Hey there. Hope that you are having a good one. :D

I had to remove that manicure from yesterday. It was too thick, too soft, too... Too. And it smelled funny. Ack! It had to go. I had to do robo fingers to get all the layers and the Fairy Dust off. Luckily my patch survived.

I decided that something simple and easy was just what I wanted. so I applied two easy coats of Orly Snowcone from the Orly Sweet Collection. Two coats to opaque. You superduperninjapolishers could probably get it in one. I can't. lol I topped this with Seche, of course. :) I love this colour, dark sky blue creme. Sweet and gentle, this is a happy, fun colour to wear.

From the top: Indoor light, no flash. Indoor light with flash. And outdoors in sun, no flash.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a good one, folks and may your polish never bubble. :D

I almost forgot! My giveaway closes tonight at 10:00 MST. 


6 comments:

  1. GASP! luuh-ve it! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this color! It is so happy...I am absolutely amazed that your patch survived robo fingers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me both, Aggie. I doubt it will survive the next polish removal but, hey, the less I have to repair, the better. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love light blues! I can never get enough haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you sometime can check out mine: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D