Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Viva La Nails Nail Art Goodies

I received a sample pack of nail art supplies from Viva La Nails, today. This is a European nail art supply company. They offer free sample packs to nail bloggers and You Tubers. If you are interested, here are the details.

This sample pack was provided at no cost for the supplies or shipping. I ordered it online on the 6th. Ordering was fast and smooth. I received instant e-mail confirmation of my order and an e-mail the next day telling that my order had shipped. It landed on my doorstep, today. Six days from Latvia. Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all. :D The products were nicely packaged, packed in a padded envelope and arrived in terrific condition.

I received a generous selection of goodies to play with. There are decals, star and heart cut outs, glitters, stones, shells, foil flakes and some little nail wipe cloths. I can't wait to sit down and play with them and see what kind of designs I can come up with. I will post pics and my experiences with these products when I use them.

Okay, to what you are waiting for. A picture of the booty. (Not that booty... ;) lol)

Click to make the picture bigger. :D

I think that some of these decals are water decals. I am not familiar with using them. I guess it is time to hit You-Tube and watch some how to's.

This is going to be fun.


These products were sent to me free of charge by the company for consideration and review.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D