Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Manicure of the Moment: China Glaze Watermelon Rind

China Glaze Watermelon Rind. A lovely Summer colour. This green jelly is packed with green, blue and silver shimmer. It is pretty in normal light then when flash or direct sun hits it... Wow! Sparkle and shine and scintillation.

This polish needs three coats to get it completely opaque. It handles nicely and luckily for me, is easy to clean up. I topped it with a coat of Seche.


Photo taken in indoor light,no flash. This polish photographs more to the teal. In person it is green. Not teal.


Indoors with flash.


A few shots outdoors in direct sun. The Monsoon clouds parted long enough for me to get these pictures. Mighty accommodating of them, wouldn't you say?




I filed my nails down a bit. They were getting a bit long for me. I think I like this length better.

So, what do you think of Watermelon Rind? Do you own it? Do you love it? Are you now having wild cravings for ice cold, sweet, juicy watermelon? :D


3 comments:

  1. Mani looks great. I have Watermelon Rind, I've only used it once, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this color... and i love China Glaze.... and you're nails look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D