Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

If It Isn't One Thing...

It's half a damn dozen others! Cripes!

But I finally got a little time to do my nails. I decided to do a simple mani of a sheer pink with some water decals and a couple of stickers sent to me by Viva La Nails.

My polish today is OPI Kiss On The Chic. This polish is a sheer that couldn't dream of being opaque. It is soft, milky and squishy. I like that it kind of looks like a French without the hassle of doing the tips in white, first. I should have done three coats, but as I was trying to get my nails done, Husband was replacing the heating element in my dryer and needed me to keep interrupting myself to hand him screws, tools and so forth So, the nails just got two coats of colour. I used Seche Clear base and Seche Vite top coat.

I like the water decals from Viva La Nails. They are easy to use and have the advantage over sticker decals of being easy to move around and position just where I want them. And they don't bubble and lift when I put Seche over the top, like some sticker decals I have used.


Taken indoors in cloudy natural light through my window. No flash. Sorry about all the reflections. This was actually the best pic I got out of fifteen. Sometimes I question my right to operate a camera of any kind. lol

So, there it is... My fresh mani. I hope that you are all having a terrific Summer day and have fun polishing! :D



The nail art supplies used in this post were sent to me for consideration and review.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D