Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Manicure of Memory: Orly Lemonade and Decals a Go Go


Hello gentle readers. I hope that you had a lovely day.

I would like to share a mani I did a little while back. This is Orly Lemonade from their Sweet collection. I love this polish. Like most yellows, it is a bit of a diva to handle. It likes to get streaky, form bald spots, get gloopy as you go along and so forth. But, the colour is just so bright, sunny and happy that to me it is totally worth the work.

This mani is three coats. It was still a tad streaky after the third but a nice coat of Seche really smoothed it all out and made it lovely. After a day or so I decided to add a few flower decals to my left ring finger nail. Well, I shouldn't have been watching TV and mindlessly applying decals at the same time because by the time I started paying attention, I had way too many decals on my nail. lol

Anyhoodle, here it is:


Taken in indoor light, no flash. Look at all that chaos of decals. lol

With flash. The white base in these pastel cremes really washes out when my flash fires.

That nail would have looked so much nicer if I had stopped with the diagonal arc of three flowers. lol

Thank you for stopping by and have a good night. :D

5 comments:

  1. Love that colour :)

    http://theallurehouse.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that color is a lot prettier than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color - still looks cute with all the decals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the five decals...! I am wearing Orly Lemonade today with Nubar 2010! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D