Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mani of the Moment: Frostbite and Green Ocean

Hello there. :D

I did a new mani, today as my last one finally got a huge chip and I couldn't stand to look at it, any longer. Today's offering is two coats of China Glaze Frostbite and a coat of Sinful Colors Green Ocean topped with two coats of Seche. This is happy, shiny, blue and flakie/glitter fun.



Outdoors in direct late afternoon sun. As usual my poor photography skills fail to get just how pretty this stuff is.



With flash.



Indoors without flash.



Indoors without flash.


I always get a flakie or three on my skin beside my nails and for the life of me, I can't get rid of them. They become a part of me, like little flakie pets, or something.I have decided to embrace the random sparkle and not fret about it.

So, there you have it. My nails, today. :D

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this color :) i need it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a gorgeous color! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, gals. :D

    Lily, you definitely do. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D