Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Because I am An Attention Whore...

Here is entry number two for today. :D ^^

My Manicure of the Moment is Sinful Colors Mint Apple. I like this polish a lot. The soft, ever so slightly greyed mint green with shimmer that fires under bright light in in the direct sun. Two smooth, easily applied coats for an opaque finish and clean up is a delight. Which is good, since I really flooded my poor cuticles, today. (I am the ultimate sloppy polisher! lol) I apologise in advance for the bubbles... It is hot today and my top coat was being a PITA and bubbled on me. I really dislike Out the Door. I can't wait to get a fresh bottle of Seche. *sigh*

Okay, shutting up and posting pics, now. :D

The first two were taken in indoor natural light through my living room window. No flash. The last three were in direct noon sun. No flash. Check out the lovely shimmer. And ignore the bubbles, please?












Thank you for dropping in and have a wonderful Summer day. Stay cool, girls. :D

3 comments:

  1. oh thank you for this review! I've been debating on whether or not I should get this color, since some sc end up pretty sheer. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D