Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Manis of Memory: Mannequin Hands of the Ugly

This is what happens when one puts entirely the wrong colour and tone polish on her nails. lol

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Iced Coffee. Now, this polish would probably look lovely on someone with the right skin tone. That someone isn't me. This shade was completely wrong for me and I only wore it the once. A friend saw it in a picture and fell in love with that colour so I sent it to her. I hope that she loves it and it works for her. :D

To be fair, I have to say that this polish applied beautifully. Smooth and easy, two coats to a glossy, shiny finish that was even nicer after Seche. I like the brush, it is one of the new wide brushes that Sally Hansen is now putting in their polishes and it really glided the stuff on very nicely.


In natural light through my window.

With flash... I think.

Definitely with flash.

Not a terrible colour. Just not the right colour for me.

Thanks for reading. :D

3 comments:

  1. I like it. I'd like to find a nude Mannequin hand type polish,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i likey it too :) my only fear is ordering such shades online to discover that its not for me! :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that polish could be really pretty on someone with the right skin tone. It was totally yuk, on me. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D