Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Current Nail Look

Okay, I know that Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure is getting a lot of attention, lately. Some positive and some quite negative. I have read raves and rants. Well, I am one of the ravers. I like this polish a lot. Funny thing is that it is a tad more expensive than Nubar 2010, a very similar polish. I grabbed the Sally Hansen rather than ordering the Nubar because it was right there and I didn't have to pay for shipping and then wait for it. If Nubar was readily available around here at retail, I would most likely have purchased the 2010.

This look is two coats China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base, (my current fave base coat) three coats China Glaze Liquid Leather and one thick, hefty coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure. The result made me very happy. I decided to go with a thicker coat of flakies for a more solid, metallic look. And to even more fully enjoy that beautiful colour shift. :D


Picture taken indoors no flash.

Indoors with flash.

Outdoors, direct sun. No flash.

I tried to get a picture of the beautiful all over green shift but I just couldn't capture it well. But everyone who owns this polish already knows what it can do.

Thanks for stopping by. :D

5 comments:

  1. I'm such a duh. I haven't liked the SH HT BUT I bought it anyway. I used it once and I just don't care for it.
    I should put it into my new giveaway I'm planning. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is a very personal thing. :D Putting it in your new giveaway sounds like a terrific idea. That way it goes to a loving new home and doesn't sadly gather dust on a shelf. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will think about it. I've seen it look great over blues. :)
    :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a raver about HT--have wanted it since I first saw a blog post about it months and months ago. I like the coverage you got with that thick coat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D